Literaturgia

Todo ser humano tiene en su interior, en su alma / un sonido bajito, su nota / que es la singularidad de su ser, su esencia / Si el sonido de sus actos / no coincide con esa nota / esa persona no puede ser feliz - SOFIA PROKOFFIEVA

jueves, 21 de mayo de 2009

My last first-time poem

can I grow through percussion
can you hear the nonsense in me
a hilarious carnival has flowered
with lots of cannibal roses

you will ask for mercy
cry for balance
beg for spirituality
die for dignity
I may lend you my ears
whipe your tears
squeeze you firmly
build you just as much as kill you
Don`t give up

´cause we´re lost, you´re lost
´cause I´ve found you´re lost, and
you lost me there
somewhere someone gives you one last shot
please, do take it, do rip it out
do Rest In Peace

is the language always this fluent
or is it me that´s being extra talkative
feeling possesive, all-embracing
and still
threatened
by you
saying it´s time for me to go down
and you make a good point, such a good point
sinking me down
with nothing but your hopes of finally finding your path
your mission
your way
Behave


can I grow through percussion
that`s my one and only war
would you hug this sweet, oh so sweet, shadow
(tender result of profound meditation)
neither bleeding
nor being giant?

outgoing tentacles
metallic responses
nowhere below this land

deep
deep
down
liquid
deserted
is the place where I belong.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

LICENCIA

Creative Commons License This obra by Pablo F. Vázquez is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-Sin obras derivadas 2.5 Argentina License.